Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mosquito Bites

My son and I are both covered in angry red mosquito bites. It is completely miserable. I will be so glad when summer is over and there are no stupid mosquitos. I took my lab practical today and have no idea how I did, and now I get to obsess over blackboard checking for my score every day until its posted. I don't think I did that great. I have been really out of whack lately. I need to find a good routine and get back into it. I kindof let everything go for awhile and it blew up in my face. Hopefully once we are moved into the new house everything will kind of smooth out for awhile. Who knows. Anyway. My legs itch and feel so achy and swollen I just want to sit in a hot salt water bath or something. I have no idea if it would even help but anything is better than sitting here itching and aching. I just reached up and rubbed my eyes, then remembered that I actually wore eyeliner today,. Im guessing I look like a raccoon now. hbjgyulasjhfdv, xcdzb << That would be my son climbing on to the bed and throwing himself on the keyboard. He loves to press buttons and smash on the keyboard. This poor laptop has been smashed on, stood on, drooled on, spilled milk on and everything in between and its less than a year old. It's truly a marvel of technology that it still works without issue. I need to write Toshiba a thank you letter for making such a durable laptop. Now that I have said all this I'm sure it will end up busted in the floor by the end of the night.. That's just my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment